What is Cobudgeting?
Cobudgeting is a practice for making collaborative decisions in groups and organizations around money and resources.
Cobudget is a software tool helps groups allocate funds collaboratively and transparently.
What can I do with this tool?
With Cobudget, you can:
- Start a round to collaboratively fund projects on Cobudget
- Invite people into your round
- Create Buckets to propose projects
- Discuss bucket proposals to improve them and get feedback from your group
- Allocate funds to the buckets you want to support
How do I start a new Cobudget round?
You can start a new group in 2 clicks by clicking "create new round." in the top bar.