Create beautiful and convincing buckets
How do I format my bucket beautifully?
To make your buckets look appealing, you can format them with titles, bold, italic, links, bullet points, images, videos and more. We use a rich text editor as well as Markdown formatting to make this possible, a simple type of formatting that works through html. It might sound a little scary, but it's very easy to use! See how to use markdown.
How do I write a clear and convincing bucket pitch?
When creating a bucket, you are free to add anything you like in the description! To make your bucket as clear and convincing as possible, here are some suggestions on what you could include:
- Context: why this idea?
- Deliverables: what will be the concrete outcome of the project?
- Breakdown of costs: show what people's funds will go to in more detail
- Who is going to do the work? (If not just you)
- Timeline: what deadlines and milestones are there for the project?
- Link to more details: using markdown formatting, you can add external links. Add a link to a document or external website describing your idea in more detail, to be able to keep your bucket concise, yet give more details to those who want them.
Here are two examples of good bucket pitches: